A Blog Mainly About Food

If by "mainly" you mean "sometimes"

Friday, December 30, 2005

New Blog in Development

I'm using Wordpress instead of blogger for the new blog. Right now, I'm liking it, though I wish I knew more HTML.

If you want to be on my blogroll (and currently aren't on it), let me know. This goes double for current FS peeps -- those who know me and those who don't -- as I'm trying to get a good roll going.

(Dak, PR, Furnish, Aaron, got you already)

Site address will be announced shortly. There's still a lot to do with it, but I'm having fun. The aesthetics alone are far, far better than this blog, though the new one doesn't have the same greeny goodness. And for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to add an image to the sidebar without having to put it in the links section.