A Blog Mainly About Food

If by "mainly" you mean "sometimes"

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Hiatal

Taking a brief hiatus from this blog. I've circled the exhaustion track multiple times over the last few days and have had roughly 0% fun and relaxation. Also going away for a work trip (great timing there, folks) to St. Louis, a city that provides toasted ravioli and apparently no other good food -- so the reviews from the road may not be such hot reading. Will probably be throwing some random things up on DCist, but I don't have the time or energy right now to cook anything decent. I have to admit I've been enjoying the Morningstar Farms Griller, an excellent entry into the faux burger market. (But one does wonder: are these purveyors of training wheel vegetarian food Satanists?. Hmm...)

Back to blogging again sometime in the near future, most likely after I decompress from moving and conferences. The calendar clears up pretty well after I get back to DC... but be sure to keep the dates of June 17th, June 30th, and July 3rd open. More details to come in one way, shape, or form.

Smell ya later.