A Blog Mainly About Food

If by "mainly" you mean "sometimes"

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Scrambling

I woke up thinking it was Friday this morning. That's how long the week has already been. But plans are solidifying for what should be a good weekend.

Last night I had dinner at Spices and thoroughly enjoyed it. Will try to put something fuller up later, but right now real work (not even blogging, the real thing, natch) is calling. In the meantime, is it me or is the Glastonbury line up not as awesome as usual? MIA, Soulwax, 2 Many DJs, Royksopp, New Order, Kylie (!!!).... okay, never mind. Though I still contend its not good enough to spend the weekend with a bunch of gurning, dirty, smelly Brits. The field party thing is something I will probably never understand. Give me a warehouse any day of the week.