A Blog Mainly About Food

If by "mainly" you mean "sometimes"

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Roll the Bones

Rushing about today multitasking, doing -ist and work stuff pretty much simultaneously. So little time to blog, many apologies. But for a recipe -- a vegetarian (ovolacto version) friendly recipe, no less -- why not check out Scott's awesome huevos rancheros? I'd add cilantro, but that's because I love cilantro.

Short notes:

How do people feel about last night's West Wing? My thoughts will be incorporated in a long "We Watch So You Don't Have To" on DCist today, but I'm curious how others felt.

Coming tomorrow, a look at the super-unaffordable Charlie Palmer Steak from a design and wine standpoint. I'm going there tonight for a reception. Don't know if that will be on DCist or here, but most likely it will be -isted.