A Blog Mainly About Food

If by "mainly" you mean "sometimes"

Friday, April 08, 2005

The 15 Minute Roll Out

You know, I was so proud of myself. Went to the reception at Charlie Palmer and drank a bit, but not too much; walked a very circuitous path (intentionally) to Tunnis for only 2 beers, got home early and went to bed. Responsible behavior. And then... I woke up at 9:15. Because my stupid head didn't remember to set the alarm.

Miraculously, I made it in to the office at 9:45. This was done via a vital combination of speeding, casual Friday, and lack of lunch preparation. Single minded focus can accomplish many things.

Also: if anyone wants to provide a $200 donation to eat dine at Charlie Palmer Steak, please contact me. Generosity will be rewarded handsomely in almost any manner of your choosing.