A Blog Mainly About Food

If by "mainly" you mean "sometimes"

Monday, March 21, 2005

And That's What Really Hurts

This morning was a near impossible battle between me and the snooze button. I ended up winning, motivated by my exponentially increasing irritation with the words "Donnie in the Morning." The strategic decision to have my alarm clock set for the most annoying morning show possible was made in the early days of my transition to the working world, and I believe it might be time to reconsider said choice. In fact, it might be time to retire my alarm clock. Its eight years old and though it's still ticking away, it isn't the most attractive thing in the world.

Work is the last place I want to be at right now. But I suppose I'll suffer through. I'm going to occupy myself with menial tasks and dream of my bed. We didn't spend much time together this weekend, and I plan on remedying that situation.