A Blog Mainly About Food

If by "mainly" you mean "sometimes"

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Not on My A Game

But that probably has to do with the fact that I can't seem to sleep through the entire night anymore. What am I, 5 months old? Sheesh. Fall asleep too late, wake up at 3, fall asleep at 4, wake up at 7, and so on and so forth. I excercised well last night too. If this continues I'll have to think of alternative solutions.

In other news, Rachel Ray gave me an idea for an alternative method for cooking meatloaf: use a muffin tray. Its a neat idea, even if it does smack of "Mom's Creative Decisions." The disposable muffin tray means little to no clean up, and storage is a snap. So that's dinner tonight. Simple, effective, tasty. I'm going to work on some variations to my usual meatloaf recipe as well... that thing needs some innovation.

Lots of people seem to have a problem with the über-perky Rachel Ray. I don't get it. She can be a bit annoying, but she's cute and a good cook. And she's no where near as annoying as the frightening looking (and kind of creepy) Giada de Laurentiis or that awful Barefoot Contessa woman. So I'll stick strong to my fondness for Ray. Don't be hatin'.