A Blog Mainly About Food

If by "mainly" you mean "sometimes"

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Google-rific

Neat. As of right now this page is number 6 on a Google search for "Kanishka". The links that come before this place are fairly predictable: a reference to the king who is my namesake, the bombing of an Air India plane bearing the name, and a restaurant in Redmond, WA. Think if I go there I'll get a free meal?

For a change of pace, I went to the market today instead of Sunday. Got some good stuff--fancy sausages, fancy bread, and some great looking ground buffalo. I'm going to combine the buffalo with the free range ground pork I also purchased for some powerful burgers. Also got some leeks and some red skin potatoes. I'm going to make some thyme butter tomorrow and really get a good meal going. Cornish Hen, roast red skins w/sage, sauteed leeks. Okay, now I'm hungry. Crap.