A Blog Mainly About Food

If by "mainly" you mean "sometimes"

Monday, December 20, 2004

To See and Be Seen

I could write a long, long post on my ridiculously hedonistic weekend. The Big Hunt, Catherine's party, shopping and drinking all day Saturday, my night at IndeBleu, etc. etc. etc. But you know what? I don't feel like it. If you want to read about IndeBleu, go to DCist. Let me sum it up in a few words: it can be fun to go out and behave like a real DC socialite, but damn if it isn't tiring. I also spent some time Saturday at Poste and Fado. Much wine was drank, much much wine.

My goal now is to be invited to as many restaurant openings as possible, or at least foodie events. I'm going to Tallula in Clarendon next week, which should be fun. And I'm totally going to try to get an in at Pauli Moto's. That would be so hot.

My stomach hurts and the roads are icy. And I am a horribly paranoid driver. Not good at all.

I have visions of a long post about Morimoto in Philly. This will happen this evening.