A Blog Mainly About Food

If by "mainly" you mean "sometimes"

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Red Bean and DC food

I wrote about Red Bean. Read about it here.

I worked at the warehouse. You can read about it later, no time now!

There are an increasing number of DC Food sites. In addition to the now-year-old DC Foodies, there's now DC Füd. The umlaut adds a delightful crunch.

Also, 75% of the individuals who responded to DCist's Help Wanted post want to write about food. Apparently I'm not the only one that thinks writing about food is awesome. Oh, and I just noticed that I got promoted, somehow, to the position of official DCist food editor. How did that happen? I don't know. Maybe I'll score some sweet meals from that shizzle.

That's all for now. Making turkey pot pie (recipe from the aforementioned DC Füd) tonight, contemplating turkey curry sometime this weekend. Then maybe the bird will be done. I feel like Homer and the seven foot hoagie.

(edit: DC Füd link corrected)