A Blog Mainly About Food

If by "mainly" you mean "sometimes"

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Dear Insomnia,

Hey, how you doing? So great of you to stop by last night. It's been a long time--glad we got to catch up! So, have you been seeing a lot of other people, or just taking it easy? Me, I've been trying to relax and recuperate from a tough weekend. Of course that's when you decide to come by--no other time would do, right? Hahah, you're just so darn inconvenient. Oh well, I guess that's just part of your charm.

You know though, I would really appreciate it if you started coming by more on weekends than on weekday nights. Not that I don't love staying up with you til 3 AM, what will the tossing, the rolling around, the general restlessness. But I wanted to be up nice and early to get to work, and you wouldn't leave! So at the very least, some warning would be nice. That way, I could party with you and Tylenol PM. Three's company, after all!

Anyway, I should get going. After you left I had a nice time dreaming that I wrecked my Dad's car. Oh, and you made me a little later than I wanted coming in to work. That's cool though--I got to see a really wicked car fire. A few minutes earlier and I might not have inhaled that benzene. Thanks, Insomnia!

Best,

Kanishka